NEWS & EVENTS
Caltech Trading Corporation is very pleased to announce that the Board of Directors have approved the appointment of Mr. Mohammad A. Malique as a Chief Operation Officer (COO).
A passionate leader with first class communication skills and a long track record of successful DOD (US Department of Defense) projects. Educated to a
very high level, with extensive knowledge of all current economic, social and regulatory issues. An inspiring and motivational executive with first-rate interpersonal skills and the ability and
passion to develop the vision of any company he manages. Able to push performance improvement whilst at the same time delivering growth. Possessing vast managing directorship and CEO experience
he will always ensure that clear objectives and expectations are delivered and maintained. An effective communicator who learns quickly and produces immediate contributions in people, teams, and
organizations. A responsible, accountable, and determined individual with strong work ethic, attention to detail, both great written and verbal communication skills.
- Non-invasive Medical Technology
- Satellite communication
- Department of Defense physical tracking
- System Change management,
- Network and computer system security
- System and process Audit
- SIEM(Security Information & Event Management) solution
- Information Security Awareness
- Internal Audit compliance
- Outstanding client management skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results in fixed timelines
- A well developed approach to problem solving and decision making
- Negotiation Skill
MCSE, MCP, MCSA+M, MCSA
MC ID: 7796866
• Shoretel VoIP
Certified Wireless Network Engineer
• AvL Technologies
Mobile Satellite Systems Engineer
• iDirect Technologies
COTM on the move systems Engineer
The management of Caltech Trading Corporation welcome Captain Islam and wish him very success in this endeavor.
Caltech Trading Corporation is very pleased to announce that the board of Directors have approved the appointment of Captain Md. Afzalul Islam (Jahangir) as a Vice President of South East Asia Division. Capt. Islam has extensive knowledge and vast experience in commodity trading. The management of Caltech Trading Corporation welcome Captain Islam and wish him very success in this endeavor.
Caltech Trading Corp. is very pleased to announce that Dr. Belal Siddique has joined Caltech Trading Corp. as an Executive Group Vice President. Dr. Belal Siddique will report directly to Sam Rahman, the President of Caltech Trading Corp.
Dr. Belal Siddique is an US Citizen of Bangladeshi heritage comes from an accomplished family of professionals and national leaders. Moved to the United States in July 1989.
Dr. Belal Siddique had worked in Procter & Gamble Co., Cincinnati supporting product development efforts in Asia Pacific Region. He had worked in Europe (Germany) as an International Manager on P & G assignment supporting Eastern Europe, especially Russia, conducting market research and launched the first line of P&G products amounting $350 million.
Dr. Belal Siddique has accumulated 30 plus years of strong multi-disciplinary professional, technical & business experiences. Besides English, fluent in Russian and Bengali languages and has multi-cultural international background. He has lived in Russia for 11 years (1 year in Leningrad and 10 years in Moscow) and conversant with Russian culture, history, geography, politics and economic developmental aspects.
Dr. Belal Siddique has 7 years professional experience managing nationally important development projects worth $100 million, working for Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation involving: planning, feasibility studies, contract awarding, major project implementations financed by World Bank and other multilateral International Organizations.
Dr. Belal Siddique is also actively involved with the followings:
- Consulted UNIDO and USAID.
- Was actively involved with Alaskan Oil Spill Bio-re-mediation Project, Environmental Science and other related water treatment methods.
- Received an EPA Technology Award and was a GSE Rotary Scholar in Arizona in 1986.
- Consulted businesses in NIS countries mainly from Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan and Russia involving technology transfer and possible investment from USA.
- Was Executive Member of the Board of Directors, Center for Economic Initiatives (CEI), Cincinnati, helped run 9 US AID funded Marshall Plan Type Study Tour Programs, designed to improve productivity and meant for the Ukrainian business leaders learn from similar industries in the USA, requiring high Russian language skills.
- Wants to utilize his rich American and other international experience to the best of his capability to handle business complying with SBA ethics and policy directives. He would very much like to be considered for any Federal Government business contract opportunities using his 8(a) program status as a vehicle.
- Languages: English, Russian and Bangla.
University of Cincinnati, College of Engineering, Cincinnati, OH, USA, POSTDOCTORAL, 1989-1991.
Mendeleev Institute of Chemical Engineering, Moscow, Russia. 1972-1981.
- Ph.D. (Major - Chemical Engineering, Minor Polymer Science) 1982:
- MS. (Major - Chemical Engineering, Minor Polymer Science) 1977.
Leningrad Polytechnic Institute, St. Petersburg, Russia. RUSSIAN LANGUAGE COURSE, 1971 - 72.
Faujdarhat Cadet College, Chittagong, Bangladesh. 1965 – 1971. (Soma Cum Laude)
Caltech Family welcomes Dr. Belal Siddique.
Caltech Trading Corp. is very pleased to announce that Ms. Svitlana Lytvynyuk has joined our Company as a Vice President and will manage the Legal Department. She will report directly to Dr. Belal Siddique, Executive Vice President.
Ms. Svitlana Lytvynyuk is:
- U.S. Citizen of Ukrainian origin. Lawyer by education and training.
- Was actively involved as an advisor to the City Mayor of Slavutich, Ukraine for 6 years practicing Ukrainian Law.
- Conversant with Free Economic Zone legislations and business laws in Ukraine and CIS Countries.
- Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English and Polish.
Inter-Regional Academy of Personnel Management, Law Faculty,Kyiv, Ukraine. 2000 – 2001.
- M A. in Law (Soma Cum Laude)
Chernigiv Law College, Chеrnigiv, Ukraine. 1995 – 1999.
B.A. in Law (Soma Cum Laude)